What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of our and other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of our site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Form related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site, and the pages that you visit on the site, so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site to help us produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or site pages you visit, which in turn helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on the site, whilst ensuring we understand which new features users appreciate the most.
- In selling products, it is important for us to understand statistics about how visitors to our site make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that some cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to provide a better overall service.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with various social networks in various ways. For these to work several social media sites will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies, said social media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.
We hope this information is helpful; as mentioned if in doubt it is usually safer to leave cookies enabled to ensure you can enjoy all of the features on our site, also allowing us the opportunity to deliver the best service possible. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the GDPR Cookies Policy Generator. If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org